Website – Login Help
If you’re having trouble logging into your Bounty account here are a few things to try first.
I can’t remember my password
If you can’t log into Bounty and need to reset your password:
- Click on the Bounty login area – top right hand side of the page
- On the bottom field, click Forgot password
- Type in your email address then click the button Get new password.
I’m seeing a password incorrect error message even though I know the password is correct.
Please make sure that your caps lock key is turned off.
I have to reset my password every time I log in.
This issue may be related to your web browser. First, try to log in with a different web browser. You can download the following browsers for free:
If you continue to experience this problem, log out of your account and reset your password.
I get an invalid link error when I try to reset my password with the password reset link.
If you’re seeing an error message saying your password reset link is invalid:
- Try copying and pasting the full link you received into your address bar. Some email providers will separate the link onto several lines, so be sure to copy the entire link.
- Try resetting your password again.
I’m not receiving the email to reset my password.
If you requested a new password but didn’t receive your password-reset email:
- Check the spam or junk mail folder in your email account.
- Wait for 20mins in case the server has been overloaded.
- Try to reset your password again.
I’ve reset my password but still can’t login to Bounty
The cookies and temporary data already stored on your computer may be causing the problem.
- To quickly refresh your screen – Press your refresh button (typically this is F5)
- Now try to log in again
I’ve done a quick refresh but still having problems
For Mozilla you can clear your cache for individual sites, the steps are:
- Click the menu button , choose History and then click the Show All History link at the bottom of the list to open the Library window.
- At the top right corner, type the name of the website (www.bounty.co.nz) you wish to forget in the Search History field, and press Enter.
- In the resulting list, find just one of the Bounty pages and right-click on it, then select Forget About This Site.
For other browser internet search “clear my cache” and try again.
Still having problems?
If you have completed all the steps above but still struggling to login or register with Bounty please take a screenshot of the error message you are receiving (normally by hitting the PrtSc button at the top line of your keyboard) and then send this picture with a brief description of the problem to Bounty, email firstname.lastname@example.org