Bounty runs regular competitions on bounty.co.nz. Please read the following Terms and Conditions which are general for all competitions on the bounty site.
1. All competitions are open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of the Promoters and the Promoters’ associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
2.Personal information given as part of entering the competition will be stored by Bounty and may be used by Bounty to send relevant information or disclosed to a third party of Bounty’s choosing for sending relevant information.
3.Entrants can at any time access their information held by Bounty and have any incorrect details promptly corrected or removed.
4. The winners consent to their name and photo being used for public relations purposes relating to promotions.
5. Any photos uploaded must be the property of the Entrant and must be of reasonable quality.
6.The Promoter (Bounty Services) reserves the right to store electronically any pictures sent in and to display the images on www.bounty.co.nz.
7. One entry per person is permitted to all competitions.
8. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash. The winners may need to supply information on sizing required and preferred colours for some but not all competitions. This is restricted to sizes and colours available. Bounty will not be held responsible if the preferred colour and sizing is not available in range.
9. The prizes will only be delivered in New Zealand and the winner should allow 28 days from prize draw for delivery. In the event that the winner is a New Zealand citizen currently located overseas, the winner must supply a New Zealand address for the prize to be delivered to.
10. Entries must be submitted via the form provided during the Promotional Period. The Promoters are not responsible for entries sent by email or post or late, lost or misdirected entries.
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any photos or images which are deemed inappropriate or pornographic. Such images will not be published and the entry will be invalid.
12. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
The Promoters are Bounty Services Ltd, 7B Craft Place, Middleton, Christchurch.